At The Island Grind we are committed to the health and well-being of our staff, customers, and community. As we welcome back customers to our cafe we are dedicated to ensuring that our cleaning and sanitation protocols are up to date as we try to navigate through this new reality.
When we re-opened our doors on June 2nd we implemented many new cleaning procedures and safety sanitation protocols for our staff and the public.
- Clear and concise guidelines for customers before entering the cafe
- Hand sanitizer available for customers to use as they enter the cafe as well as separate sanitizer for staff use
- Floor markers (6 ft intervals) for customers to wait for service, as well as separate entrance and exit doors
- Outdoor seating available with sanitizing between use
- Plexiglass shield installed at till and drink hand-off counter
- New and increased sanitization schedule for staff
- Constant hand washing
- Online store available in order to reduce contact for stock item purchases
- Occupancy and group seating limits, to ensure social distancing
Thank you for your patience and support. This will be an ongoing process and we will be constantly reviewing rules and procedures. We are looking forward to longer hours of operation and moving towards a new schedule that can accommodate all of our customers' needs.